What is your favorite resturant?

Sit down, take out, drive through, delivery. What resturant is your favorite?

Mine is a Japanese curry place. They only have them here in Japan, a couple in Hawaii, 1 in Cali and also in a couple other Asian countries. I am going to be so sad when we go back to the States for the simple fact that I won't be able to get my CoCo's!

ILoveCade

Asked by ILoveCade at 5:27 AM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Italien Restoaurant !!! hmm deliciouse yamy yamy ... Indou cause i like spicy too ....
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 5:39 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• local chinese restaurant!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 4:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Favrite cheap place is Cracker Barrel - I just love down home food and you get so much for your money! Favorite every-day place is this sushi spot near our house called Aoba (it's not a chain though). Everyone is so friendly there and they have some of the best sushi in my area. Favorite upscale place is another non-chain, it's a fancy Russian restaurant called Russia House! The service is the most amazing I've ever had anywhere, hands down, and the food is to die for :)
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 9:42 AM on Jun. 28, 2011