Summer into Action!!

travel ? spending with kids home ?... with familly ?.. share your planes momies ;)

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 5:27 AM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Holidays

• We are going to N. Carolina to celebrate in laws 50th Anniversary. Other than that we go to the water park which is free. I like to try free and cheap things to do.
    SweetPea726

Answer by SweetPea726 at 7:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• my plans are just hanging out here at the house. we are tight with cash so we will prob be doing very little
    qqhotplay

Answer by qqhotplay at 6:19 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• we've decide to for go any big vacation plans this year and just do some camping and day trips to different things...and i've found a lot of free or almost free (very cheap) things to do with the kids this summer...please all 3 have summer (day) camps and sports stuff they need to focus on ........
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:58 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• my plans this summer is going too birthday parties and take kids swimming and too parks
    taratennant60

Answer by taratennant60 at 11:16 AM on Jun. 29, 2011

• Trying to catch salmon in the ocean ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:48 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• staying close to home we just moved and are broke so not planning much plus my husband still has to work every day
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:04 AM on Jul. 1, 2011

• We may take a trip but it suddenly got very tight here so we may have to stay and work. Meh.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 12:42 AM on Jul. 6, 2011