Possibly Pregnant ? adult content

I Am Due For My Period On June 30th i had unprotected sex on june 11th im not entirley sure if this was in my ovulation window. I Had Some Brownish Dish charge around the 18th & 19th Not enought to wear a pad Is this Implant Bleeding . I have taken 2 preg tests Both Neg is it too early to test ? does it matter that i didnt use the first urine f the day does this afect the result in anyway ? i havent had of this in previous pregnancy am i pregnant or is the test right

Nicole_Anne

Asked by Nicole_Anne at 6:01 AM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Okay, firstly the sex could have been in your ovulation window.

The reason for using first early morning urine is that if you are pregnant, that pee has the highest concentration of the HGH that the test is looking for, so while other urine is okay to use, it's more likely to give a false negative.

Also, since your period is not yet late, it's a bit early to get a positive test anyway. Wait a week then test your early morning pee, if you still have no AF.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 6:10 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• too early to say !!! wait few more days and an other test ;) gd luck ....
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 6:18 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I'm in the same boat as you right now, with the spotting and negative tests with first morning urine, but not due til Thurs. Please update and let us know!
    mopargurl

Answer by mopargurl at 11:16 AM on Jun. 28, 2011