Do you let your pet sleep in your bed?

I know many ppl don't let their pets sleep in their beds, but I love when my dog comes and cuddles into me in the middle of the night. I also like to use her as a foot warmer! How about you?

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 7:11 AM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Pets

• If they want to be up on the beds, they're welcome, as long as they don't crowd too much. I have a 70 lb. hound and an 85 lb. lab. Big boy prefers his own bed on the floor next to our bed. Our hound is a daddy's girl and sleeps in bed, close to him all night. The only times they'll both end up in bed are if there's a big storm, or if one of us is gone for the night. Though my lab does jump up every morning and demand cuddle time.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 7:49 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• We have cats. Usually they take turns sleeping with us during the night...one will be at our feet, one will be in the window behind our heads.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:26 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• We used to, till th baby started sleeping with us.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:16 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Yes. She has her own spot

Answer by gemgem at 7:51 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I do too!

Answer by older at 7:53 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• yep my collie loves to sleep at the foot of my bed...my cat loves to cuddle up right next to me
    Cenedra64

Answer by Cenedra64 at 7:57 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• We have cats. One is usually in the bed with us and doesn't make sleeping comfortable for my husband. Unfortunately, kicking him off the bed doesn't send a hint. We would close our door but he gets frantic and will yowl and scratch at the door until he does damage (to himself or the door) which means no one will sleep. He is a rescue cat so he has some issues. :( Our other cat sometimes visits us. She will often wake us with her purring. Now, if we move her, she gets the hint. ;)
    Nonoluna

Answer by Nonoluna at 8:02 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• So long as I'm not getting uncomfortable. I sometimes love to cuddle with my Boston, other times she is in my way!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 8:07 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• my dog sleeps on the bottom left corner of the bed, the cat sometimes wanders in, but not always. Usually the cat cuddles with my 4yo DS, cause it's the only time DS is quiet! haha
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:30 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I have a bed for her that extends off of where I sleep because she is a Great Dane and way too big to sleep with me. The cats come up and sleep with me. She does like to share my pillow though.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 9:05 AM on Jun. 26, 2011