Thanks ladies! adult content

This is to all of you that told me to wake my hubby up when I got "in the mood". I posted earlier this week that I only seem to be in the mood at weird hours of the night. Well, I took your advice and woke my hubby up at 2:30 this morning to have some fun...I haven't enjoyed sex that much in a while! Only problem is now I can't get back to sleep! :(

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 7:13 AM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm glad you enjoyed yourself! I knew he wouldn't turn you down. He's a man, lol. Mine is constantly telling me "if you wake up feeling like you want to, wake me up!"
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 7:51 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• You can catch up on the sleep with a nap maybe today. I'm happy you had fun!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:19 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I didn't give the advice but it is true for my DH too....he likes to be woken up out of a sleep for sex! I tell him that after being busy with things all day long, I can't just hop into bed and be instantly '"in the mood'" like he can. I need a little time to relax and clear my brain so I can enjoy myself too. So, we agreed that if I can't make it ...then I will wake him up. The house is quiet, my head is clear and i can focus better on US. This isn't the only way but when I need for it to be that way...it works for us. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 10:12 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• i LOVE staying up when no one else is awake, so calm and peaceful :)
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 11:49 PM on Jun. 26, 2011