Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

So, 95% of the time things are goo, but the rest of the time I want a divorce. Is this normal in your marriage?

Answer Question
 
Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 AM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Relationships

Answers (7)
  • Its very normal not to feel 100% great about your marriage all of the time. If its 95% good and 5% not then that to me never justifies a divorce, that means you need a fun night out with the girls. Most people would die for a marriage that they were 95% happy in. These days with the divorce rate so high thats amazing. When you feel that not so happy time, do something for yourself away from home ans way from your hubby youll feel better.
    desperateat48

    Answer by desperateat48 at 8:00 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

  • I think it's normal to have ups and downs in every relationship. I don't ever actually want to divorce my DH, but then everybody's different and deals with things differently.
    lovingmy4babies

    Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:18 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

  • for my marriage no i have no thought about divorce
    mommie_of02

    Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:52 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

  • there are going to be times when stuffs not so great, and if your getting a good 95% of the time your a head of a lot a people and you need to work though the other 5%......
    cara124

    Answer by cara124 at 9:51 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

  • What causes the 5%? I'd work on those issues. While its great most of the time, that 5% could eat you alive and become a much higher percentage if you don't address it. You're not saying its up and down, you're saying that you want out sometimes, kwim? I'd address it for sure.
    gramsmom

    Answer by gramsmom at 6:49 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

  • While I may not want a divorce at least 5% of the time I would like to slap him!
    AF4life

    Answer by AF4life at 6:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

  • at least its not 50/50 good and bad
    well...."you don't know what you got till it's gone"
    basically 5% is pretty minute compared to what the whole world is going through
    lizzybee44

    Answer by lizzybee44 at 11:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN