Do you believe in Carma????

My babys dad has told me some hurtful things now that we are not together ... Its been four months since i became a single parent.. He now has a grilfriend and treats me bad when hes with her... Do you think the wayhes been treating me will come back to him later.. Do you believe in Carma???

cass_01

Asked by cass_01 at 2:37 AM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yeah i do really believe in Karma... I think when people treat others wrong it comes back on them....maybe not right away but sooner or later it will. and those who do good things get paid back for it some day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Call it what you want, but eventually his choices and actions will catch up with him.
    indigostone

Answer by indigostone at 2:50 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Have you ever heard the sayings, "What goes around, comes around" "You reap what you sow" "Payback's a b***h" or "God's gonna get you for that"? These are all expressions of the concept of karma. Karma is a natural law, like the law of gravity. Whatever energy we put out, be it positive or negative, comes back to us multiplied. He can't avoid it, nor can anyone else. It will happen.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 9:21 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I sure do! I firmly believe that what ever energy you put out you get back... Treat people badly and it's gonna come back... Trust me, he'll get his! Just be patient

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:09 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Yes. Just remember to not get involved in his negativity. Let go and let God and your ex will get what is coming to him without you tarnishing your own soul in the process.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 10:18 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I believe we reap what we sow..You sow good things you will reap the blessings...You sow bad things you will reap the negative out come.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• it does come back, how every you want to name it, i do belive there is energy around us and we creat our own worlds and reality. dont get pulled in to his world, he will create his own and if he is negative and mean, he will get what is comming to him
    Thalie

Answer by Thalie at 12:28 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• yes i do believe in it. But at the same time if you retailiate it will also come back on you... hence the saying "kill them with kindness" so treat him nice and things will eventually become good.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:28 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Hello,

You have had lots of great advice here. Be who you are and don't let who he is or has become stop you from being nice. Love conquerors all.

Sincerely,

Minister Tabitha Variance
    variance001

Answer by variance001 at 7:28 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Yes. I believe in Karma.
    What you put out into the universe will certainly come back to you. It might not be today or tomorrow, but good or bad - what goes around, comes around.
    And when it's bad, it usually hits ya at the worst times!!!
    Jill42721

Answer by Jill42721 at 4:41 AM on Dec. 15, 2008