Advise plzz? adult content

So my husband and I have a 1 yr old and and a while ago we had xxx and he went inside me and he wanted me to take the morning after pill so now I took a pregnancy test and it came up positive but was a light positive I tryed to tlk to him about it and he gets mad and says he dnt wanna tlk about it...does that mean he dnt want the baby or he dnt want me prego again what should I do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• A light positive is still a positive. You are pregnant...whether he wants to talk about it or not! He better grow up and wrap his mind around it.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:48 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• A faint positive is still a positive. Did you take the morning after pill? He might just need a little time.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 8:56 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Yes I took it a lil over a month ago I think...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:09 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• your perganut!!! congrats..and tell him the morning after pill isnt an abortion pill and wouldnt terminate a pergancy if you have already concevied that night...and hes going to be a dad agian and to get use to it if he doesnt want anymore kids mayb he should have his stuff tied or watever you wnt to call it ..Congrtas again and give it time everything will work out
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 9:46 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I totally agree with everyone's answers. He made the decision to "go inside you" so he must face it. He needa yo get over it ane be happy that you are making a bigger family. Yes give him some time to let it all sink in and talk about it in a few days. When I told my husband we were pregnant with our second child he just looked at me and said "guess we need to strat saving money" no that is woonderful I am so happy. Nothing. Then the next day I think it sank in and brought home flowers and a card for me saying how excit
    ed he was. So just give it some time he'll come around. Congratulations and good luck.
    luvmyboys11

Answer by luvmyboys11 at 9:59 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I agree with everyone, Let him sleep on it and You will both come to realize that it is a Blessing form God.
    babyhuey2

Answer by babyhuey2 at 10:22 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• take the prego test again and if it IS positive
    say "i need to talk to you when your ready"
    that will give a good heads up that your serious and need his attention
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 1:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2011