Does the G-Spot have anything to do with conceiving?

So, I realize how ridiculous this question might be, but my DH and I have been TTC for about 7 years now and *blush* just recently, we have both discovered the power of the G-Spot. I feel like in our 12 years together, we/ I missed out on so MUCH FUN!

But my question is, in the 7 years of TTC, no pregnancy. Not even close. Doctors call it "unexplained infertility". So I'm curious. Could the explanation be that G-spot orgasm, or anything near there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Well, there were some studies about a decade ago saying that female orgasm might be linked to conception...although the studies made no distinction between the G-spot and anyplace else.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:15 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I'd have to agree with gdiamante. I've read about studies that speculate that the contractions of a female orgasm can help bring the sperm towards the cervix but nothing directly related to the G-spot.
    But hey whatever makes trying more fun has to be a good thing.
    Ghostfacebreeda

Answer by Ghostfacebreeda at 6:42 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• If the G Spot were linked to preganancy i would not have 3 almost 4 kids!! lol
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:11 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• scaredmommy08, that's the kind of answer I was wondering about. Ha. Thank all of you.
    Anonymous