After a long two months, I told my married fb friend, thanks for consoling me while I was grieving my father's death

but I am feeling much better. He got the message that I do not want to continue talking .I still have him as a fb friend but it is too tempting to talk to him. What should I do?Did I do the right thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• ok, don't you want to be strong? don't you want to be able to be proud of yourself that you didn't fall for temptation?
    sorry to bring this up but imagine how hard it was for adam and eve not to eat the apple but they did. SADLY, they did thanks to the devil. this is just a story, ok, i want to help you realize that even if he's on fb and you're on it to, you HAVE the strength not to talk to him.
    you do, believe in yourself like you already do. my question is, why is it so tempting? because it sounds like there is a deeper problem to all of this. could it be possible you slightly fell for the guy and that's why you're wondering if you did the right or wrong thing?
    if you're married, take a closer look at your husband and fall in love with all the little things he does. use that to distract you from these thoughts. also, message a lot of your friends. this will definitely distract you too. try not to talk about u know who
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 11:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Yes, u did the right thing!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:00 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• For the love of Pete, please get over this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• anon you are so rambustuous and thin you know me so well about my life. You haven't gottena clue. Stop answering my questions. Esp. since I know who you are!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:07 PM on Jun. 26, 2011