if i started using the treadmil today and put a faja to make me sweat from my tummy how fast should i see results?

i weigh 152 and i want to go down to 115 atleast how can i do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I would say you would START to see your body changing (depending on your body, metab. exc.) 2 to 3 weeks. Let me stress to you though, I ran into a problem trying to loose my belly fat, as I was walking and running and excersizing, my thighs started getting big so I stopped doing some excercises and tried differant ones youll probley have to experiment. Belly fat is HARD to get rid of and with my own experiences it was the last to come off. Good Luck . Just remember STAY Focused!
    lostiniowa

Answer by lostiniowa at 3:37 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• 5 years
    breakfastblend

Answer by breakfastblend at 10:03 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• 5 years.. dang that is LONG. hahaha.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 11:16 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• lostiniowa....stay focused lol, u get that from taebo right?
    Anonymous

• it can take as long as two months , but don't give up it's consistancy that works and a positive attitude twordge your goal that will help

the power of the human mind is so forgotten these days ,
    rachael596

Answer by rachael596 at 11:40 AM on Dec. 16, 2008