TTC advice/questions...

My period starts around the 17th of every month. We are going to be TTC and I am wondering what are the best days to get pregnant. I have my period about every 30 days. Think I'm an odd ball in that area. =) My DH will only be home from the 26th to the 16th then he leaves again, so I am really wanting to get a good idea of what dates to try for =)

I am also wondering if it's possible to get pregnant if I am NOT ovulating. Like, can I get pregnant any time of the month except when on my period? Or can I get pregnant when on my period as well?

I have Googled and am finding mixed answers.

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Well you can only get pregnant if an egg is released. I'd recommend buying ovulation prediction kits. They will help you pin point when you should be "getting busy." As for advise, relax and have FUN!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 10:12 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• on whattoexpect.com there is a fertility calculator; it tells you what your most fertile days are.
    Matthewsx3mommy

Answer by Matthewsx3mommy at 2:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2011