Y cant I walk away?

I know y I cant, cuz my fiance will e absolutely lost without me and I just cant leave someone like that. I mean, he has no job, so how will he live? I have done everything for this family for the past year or so. I mean I love him but I guess Im not so much "in love" anymore. It crushes me to say that but, I see, when he looks at me, he just looks like angry at me no matter what he may be lookin at me for. Ive tried to leave b4 but he balls and convinces me that it will be ok. But Im having a hard time . I mean, i guess im not happy.....ever lately. More sad than happy. If I leave, I have to move out of state, so once its done its done, but I dont want to make a mistake. How do I no for sure? How can I ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• Here are the two simple questions.

1. Will YOU be better off with or without him? (How HE does doesn't enter into this equation...because frankly he sounds like a leech. ut that's based only on what you've written.)

2. Would you want your DAUGHTER in a relationship like this?

Those two answers should give you some direction. I don't know why you feel you have to move out of state...unless you have some fear of being hurt, then don't make that kind of move if you leave. Give yourself permission to be in the same town and NOT go back to him if you don't think you should be with him.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:14 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• That is a difficult question but ask yourself is this the way you want your life to be (if not you kn0w the answer)
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 6:08 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Has be been looking for work and can't find it? If so, then maybe he's angry because he's dependent on you and isn't able to take care of his family?
    Could it be that your feelings toward him are causing you to THINK he's angry?
    Are you not in love with him because he's not working? Does he help in any other ways?
    I think it's hard for women to come to terms with being the breadwinner. It's hard to do role reversal, so maybe you two could use a little help figuring it out.
    If you love each other, there's still something to work with. Feelings change, so you could fall back in love again.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:42 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• only you can do what you need to he will find his own way I would say leave even though it will hurt but it kinda sounds like it hurts either way
    Everettsmom163

Answer by Everettsmom163 at 9:00 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Let me tell you something,LIFE is short and you want to be HAPPY. I'm 49 married 26 years to wrong man.I have NEVER been truly happy with this ass.LEAVE
    breakfastblend

Answer by breakfastblend at 10:02 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• You know, you are not his mother. And if you were to leave for the betterment of you and your children it would be the best for you. How he'd live is not your responsibility, don't let him guilt you into staying. When you leave he'll sink or swim.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:01 AM on Dec. 14, 2008