How can you work thru issues when your stupid dh won't talk to you, walks away whenever you gt mad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• maybe he knows you call him stupid behind his back and doesnt want to deal with it, just saying.....
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:20 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• You can't. Communication is the key to a good relationship. I see too many people more worried about the bedroom experience with the person they want to spend their lives with, but this is actually the most important. I've been dealing with the same issue. Things don't get resolved because if there is any talking, it's all on my end while the eyes are rolling on his. First communication, then compromise to the problem or issue.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:22 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I agree; communication is very important. I just went through this with my DH. our communication broke down and things got ugly. now we're working to regroup and repair by working on our communication. things go a lot smoother when you can achieve success in this department. and, yes, being respectful and honest is key. if you find you can't work it out between the two of you then try couples counseling. it works wonder if both parties are cooperating. GL
    mmsfirstone

Answer by mmsfirstone at 10:43 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I agree. You can't. I an dealing with the same issues myself too. I try to talk about the issue that has arose and iget the eye rooling and they "I don't want to say anything b/c I don't want to cause a fight" geez I would rather fight and slove the issue then go to bed mad. Communication is a big problem in our house. Goid luck sweetie I hipe you find the answer u need.
    luvmyboys11

Answer by luvmyboys11 at 10:47 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• write it down in bullet points on a big piece of paper
    i know how you feel but this works for me
    they will also understand you're not feeling heard when you do this
    it needs to be a big piece of paper tho, not regular size

lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 11:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Great idea Lizzybee! I will have to try that, lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:30 AM on Jun. 27, 2011