Normal?

Is it normal to feel that you don't want to be married to your husband anymore?

Like, I love him and stuff, it's just I feel like I don't want to be married to him anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• normal?
    depends how often you feel this way and how strongly

do you feel like it is normal for you, what would you say to a friend who asked you given same situation?
    take yourself out of the situation and then ask yourself this question
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:23 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Ya Lmao
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 10:27 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I feel like this all the time lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:28 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Every relationship goes through its ups and downs. Only you can decide if there are more good times than bad.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 10:29 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I dont know how often people think about ending their marriages., but I'd hope if it's done, it's for a really good reason. (like abuse, or cheating) The fact that you still love him is a good sign. Are you just getting sick of him? I know from experience, that after years of picking up his clothes off the bathroom floor, you can just kinds snap & want to force feed him his boxers! -lol :p But then he'll give you that look, or kiss you & that can just make it melt away. You'll figure it out. GL! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:32 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Sometimes, I just don't feel that I'm romantically in love with him anymore...bah....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:36 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Could be you thought you loved him more than you did because you've lost the warm and fuzzy feeling once parentling came into the picture. Perhaps you just haven't had much in way of romance lately. We as humans do forget the sensation and have a hard time reliving it sometimes. That's what I think anyway.Just like after the pain of childbirth you say, "I'm not going to do THAT again." and a year later it doesn't seem that bad. I believe we're wired to think this way. It's possible your connection with him isn't strong enough. No one knows better than you. You need to work on getting it back or letting it go. My best to you.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 10:38 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I feel we got married too young and when we weren't ready. I tell him it was a mistake and we should amicably back out. Maybe when we are more mature we can remarry. He's not hearing any of it. He says my pregnancy hormones are talking for me and that's not how I really feel. He may be right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• yeah, I'm not preggo lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:54 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• hmm yes it's normal since it makes people stuck in a rut. spice things up not a little, a lot...see how that goes

is the problem more you resent him? or your just bored?
    either way, there's an answer to the problem
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 11:29 PM on Jun. 26, 2011