Maybe Im just better off alone.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• That's something only you can decide for your own self. But if it helps any, a lot of us feel that way sometimes.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:24 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• more info please

if asking about leaving husband - depends on a lot of factors

abuse always good reason to start a new life without a man

and you are not alone, you are WITH yourself, do not overlap men, or jump into a new one-does not solve a thing
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:26 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• You trusted someone who big time wasn't honest with you. You're big time guilty of falling too fast. That's not so bad. At least you're grown up enough to want to get out of the drama fest. Don't stay for the baby's sake, it doesn't seem that his time is short lived. You won't be alone unless you choose to be alone though I would be careful not to go down the same road again. I agree with the poster above........YOU DO deserve better. Worry about a relationship later on down the line, first off comes the choices for you and baby. There is the focus you need to have. Best wishes.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 10:44 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• well I kinda did jump into this relationship a little fast..Its been 5 months and im pregnant.keeping it. but he just had a baby she was born last month to his baby mom who already has 2 kids from him and another one from someone else. i kinda wish i woulda listened to my friends when they told me i was playing with water. he said he isnt in love with her and hasnt been but what he was just sleeping with her for the time being and happens to be pregnant. he kept that from me and told me about 2 months into the relationship and that hurt a lot. then his baby's mom got mad i was pregnant and its just baby momma drama and i know i coulda left before when i first found out but i didnt. Sometimes I think I can handle his drama but other days i can't and just throw up he kept that from me and its world war 2.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:30 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I wouldn't necessarily say you're better off alone. perhaps with someone who is honest and respectful of you. hopefully you can find someone like this. this guy sounds like he's dipping his wick in too many places. sounds very chaotic. you deserve better. don't settle for less.
    mmsfirstone

Answer by mmsfirstone at 10:40 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Your better off alone as far as this guy is concerned. He started off this relationship decieving you. When a person shows you their true self go with it! Dont make excuses for the person. You desrve better and I hope you think so to. Id rather be alone then in a toxic relationship!
    cluemein

Answer by cluemein at 11:15 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• he lied/omited the truth once, he WILL do it again
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 11:26 PM on Jun. 26, 2011