Never had this before

37 weeks pregnant (2nd pregnancy). My breasts have been tender and sore since I got pregnant and then they have kinda stopped where they dont hurt as much. But when I woke up this morning my nipples had like a burning sensation in them. I never had that happen before. Is it normal? Have any of you experienced this before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• lots of weird things happen when pregnant
    i did not have, but does not sounds very odd to me
    call your doctor and ask if continues or really upsetting you
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:43 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• sounds like milk is getting ready to come in.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:48 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• "You get the burning sensation in the tip of your nipples due to your breast milk beginning to deposit and hold you will also feel some warmth in the actual breast also and it's nothing to worry about. I have had three children and burning "nippy's" everytime!! LOL

I am 19 weeks pregnant with baby number 4 . I also have started to experience this wierd burning sensation in both breasts. I have NEVER experienced this with any of the other 3 pregnancies and am quite perplexed as well . This is plain annoying and the only response I got from my OB is maybe you will be able to nurse this time.... NIce !!

I am 11 weeks and have this problem my mom warned me about it and told me about these tiny round gel packs you can put in the freezer then put them in your bra. It works amazingly, you can get them at target, i havent checked wal mart yet."
    -http://www.babycenter.com
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 1:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2011