No question.

but somebody on here asked, does your husband share the home chores. I said no, not unless he is helping me because we are having company over, he would vaccum, and take stuff up stair for me that the kids forgot to take up to their roo fix the appetizers, and help me with what ever we are having at the time either lunch or dinner. You know I have kids and they are always interupting and I could always use some type of help. Thank god he volunteers to help me and that I don't have to ask him for help.

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 10:53 AM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• that lady is ignorant.....even SAHM need a break and there is no reason he can't help.
    serenityspeaks

Answer by serenityspeaks at 11:04 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I am with you-here is my reply to that post:
    "I think the question is a little unfair. SAHMs are mothers, cooks, gardeners, mechanics, carpenters, plumbers, electricians, laundresses, seamstresses, chefs, and on and on the list goes. Taking care of the house and children isn't just one job. Husbands usually only have to focus on their single job at work. SAHMs have to try to do multiple jobs at once. So yeah, SAHMs can expect a little help from their husbands since the workload is much heavier for the SAHMs. Don't forget that SAHMs hours are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Don't they deserve some time off too? The husbands usually only have to work 8 hour shifts for 5 days a week (some more/some less). Doesn't seem like even with help that being a stay at home mom is a fair trade. Marriage is supposed to be a partnership, and that means sharing the burdens. BTW, I am not a SAHM. I work full-time and go to school."
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 12:29 PM on Jun. 26, 2011