I might be pregnant and i dont know what to do?

So i might be pregnant I have all symptoms but I took 3 at home test and all were negative. So could I have been taking them to early? I was suppose to start my period on Friday and I started spotting on tuesdays and it was very light and not normal for me. So could this be pregnancy or something else.?

libbyrona

Asked by libbyrona at 11:29 AM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would say wait for a few more days and see, then take another test.First morning urine is the best. Are you trying to get pregnant??
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 11:31 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Could stress, could be numerous things. If you are still concerned, go see a doctor and have blood work done.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 11:31 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• i just went through this a month ago. i missed 1 period and was very late the next month i took 3 preg tests all neg and i had bunches of symptoms. it turned out my period was affected by stress. is there any chance your under alot of stress? if not then maybe it is too early to test yet :) good luck hun
    tylersmommy54

Answer by tylersmommy54 at 11:55 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Thank you guys. And I'm not under a lot of stress so I don't know what else this could be either. I've been getting cramps to and I never get cramps either so yea
    libbyrona

Comment by libbyrona (original poster) at 12:29 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• it happens, doesn't mean your prego necessarily
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 1:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2011