Ok this is prolly gonna sound dumb

so im wondering if a woman can get pregnant anytime of the month if she has unprotected sex? not to be TMI but my period ended last sunday and we have had sex tuesday and this morning im wondering if my chances are good? please nice comments only

tylersmommy54

Asked by tylersmommy54 at 11:35 AM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• GET AN APP ON YOUR PHONE CALLED MAGICDAY, THAT TELLS U WHEN U R FERTILE ITS GREAT
    WHITELIGHTJENNY

Answer by WHITELIGHTJENNY at 11:37 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• see i did a calculator on babycenter.com and it said the 25- 30th . im just dumb on how all of this works.ok i know the mechanics of it but as to can you get pregnant anytime or does it have to be a certain time of the month is my grey area
    tylersmommy54

Comment by tylersmommy54 (original poster) at 11:39 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• prolly??? What does that mean??

ANY time you have unprotected sex there is a possibility of getting pregnat!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• ok to annonymous your right prolly isnt a word i should have put probably.
    tylersmommy54

Comment by tylersmommy54 (original poster) at 11:41 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• wow Anon, she may have used prolly for probably but you spelled pregnant wrong so you may want to be nice to her.

Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 11:42 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Typo! left out ONE letter. At least it was close LOL. I had no clue what "prolly" meant and your going to hang me for that? Nice.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• You can get pregnant at ANYTIME in your cycle when having sex, protected or unprotected. Geeze, do people NOT listen in health class? You are more likely to get pregnant during ovulation, which is about 14 days after the 1st day of your period but you can get pregnant at anytime, even on your period.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:06 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• wow im kinda sorry i asked this question forget i asked
    tylersmommy54

Comment by tylersmommy54 (original poster) at 12:10 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Some women ovulate earlier in their cycle, some later. So yes, you CAN get pregnant at "odd" times in your cycle. Honestly I wouldn't count on it for this month, but if you're ttc, you should start tracking and figure out when you are ovulating - learn your body, basically. GL!
    Anonymous

• Don't fret it OP.... I didn't know for sure what prolly meant either, but some people attack anyone who uses the anon. feature, even if their question is legitimate.   But like PP's have said, you really can get pregnant at any time, it on depends on when you ovulate. It's similar, but different for each of us. Good Luck, no matter what outcome you desire ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2011