Anybody been told girl but turned out boy?

I had an ultrasound at 18 weeks and they said girl and there was no boy parts there but just wondering if this has ever happened to anybody?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• nope they said girl and i got girl..every ultrasound i got i ask still a girl right i had complications so i had qiute a bit of them ..and she was a girl!!! the ultrasounds are pretty accurate now is wat the ultrasound tech told me..mistakes happen but usually thier right!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 11:49 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• No. Matter if fact with my last pregnancy I was convinced I was having a boy an ultrasound was done and I was told it " its a girl" a couple months later I gave birth to my baby girl. Im pretty sure it happens sometimes though but not in my case
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 11:54 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• My husband was told his first child was a girl. His ex wench went into labor early (she had been put on bedrest and told no one) and the baby was born a boy. He was premie and would have made it but got meningitis. That is the only time I ever have heard them be wrong. He was worried when I was pregnant with his dd that she would also be a boy, he was hoping I think lol. But nope, she was a girl like we were told.

Answer by gemgem at 11:57 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• My friend was told she was having a girl and she actually had a boy. They do tell you that ultrasounds are not always accurate.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• At 22 weeks I was told boy but had a girl.
    Anonymous

• yes, with my 2nd. I had already had a dd so i didn't buy anything for a boy etc. In the delivery room I was just going to ask how she was and they said it's a healthy baby boy. Oh what a fun surprise..... :-) this was almost 22 years ago and I would think they have improved their procedures since then.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 1:30 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• yep girl turned out boy, we had a pink carseat and everything
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I was told at 22wks Im having a girl, BUT Ive been having crazy dreams that I have a boy.
    babyhuey2

Answer by babyhuey2 at 1:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2011