Do your husband complain about how long it takes for you to get ready?

I try to be ready with 30 minutes but it usually takes 45 minutes to an hr. Every time he see me picking up my make-up box he always says," baby you don't need make up. I don't know if he means that or he is just ready to go lol... How long does it take for you to get ready?

suzzanna

Asked by suzzanna at 11:39 AM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Oh yes,..... MY HUSBAND DOES LOL!!
    -Lovinmykidz-

Answer by -Lovinmykidz- at 11:40 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• He used to until he pissed me off really bad one time and I s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d out how long it took and now he doesn't complain.

If I took a shower the night before and just have to wash my hair and put on make up ... 15-20 minutes.

Shower, hair, make up ... 30-45 minutes
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:44 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Yep. But I'm not a very punctual person and I'm late for everything, even my own parties ( true story) Even if I'm ready two hours early, it still takes me forever to get out of the door and I'll still be late.
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 11:44 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I dont take very long to get ready. He takes longer. But, I've trained myself to get ready quick because I have four people to get ready, while he only has himself, and if he has to wait, he gets impatient. LOL
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 11:45 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• my DH doesn't complain about how long it takes me to get ready. He is really supportive of me. He hates makeup though so since we got married no more makeup :(
    Krissy124

Answer by Krissy124 at 11:51 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• DOES

And no he does not
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jun. 26, 2011