Does anyone own a Barnes and Noble Nook Color

If so, what do you think of it? Do you have children's books on it? Do you think it was worth the price you paid for it?

jtaylor87

Asked by jtaylor87 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Entertainment

• I don't have a Nook, I have a Kindle and I chose it precisely because I didn't think the price was worth it. I'm very happy with it, it's my 3rd baby, LOL!

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I have a Kindle. I <3 it.
    lizzeh

Answer by lizzeh at 12:40 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I have the Pandevision which is a nook color and I can go online and get e-mail. I only use it as a reader. You have to be in a place that has Wi-fi to go on the computer, the only place I read is on the bus. I really have no use for the e-mail or computer part. I would never bother with kids books, they would be too rough with it. I do love it, but just as a reader. If I had to buy it again I would just get a reader, but I am not very techy.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• no but i want a kindle.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 12:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I own a nook color. I love it. I have children's books, my own books, etc. magazines and newpapers are even options. I use the internet access if I can. If you go with the regular nook, it comes with 3g if that's what you want. pm me with any specifics. :-)
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 12:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I have a Nook Color and I love it. I use it all the time. I use it as a reader and a tablet. The childrens books that I have are really cool.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 2:15 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• No. I have a Kindle. 1 of my friends has 1, and I'm sure she'd choose it over her hubby if it came down to it
    bbreitha

Answer by bbreitha at 1:41 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• thank you ladies so much for the input, the main reason i want a nook color is for the kids books ability, i homeschool my daughter and we are always on the road or out of the house so i still want her to be able to be read to or look at books... im also tired of carrying a bag of books around that i am reading lol... i am beginning to think the cost of the nook color is going to be worth it in the long run... thank you!
    jtaylor87

Comment by jtaylor87 (original poster) at 11:51 AM on Jun. 27, 2011