14 weeks pregnant and sick al the time!!

I have no idea what to do since my first pregnancy was perfect and I never felt sick since day one. This second pregnancy is horrible! I've been sick every day, either nauseous, throwing up, extremely tired, and light headed. I also have very painful lower back pain. I drink a lot of water and eat small meals through out the day. I'm missing a lot of work because of this and I'm tired of feeling sick ALL the time!

HELP!

llomeli

Asked by llomeli at 12:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Poor thing, I was sick too with this one. Everymorning I would eat a cracker before even getting out of bed. It seemed to help but not always. Now Im 38wks and I have acid reflux. I have eaten Tums everyday of this pregnancy.

hugs

babyhuey2

Answer by babyhuey2 at 1:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• *HUGS*
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 1:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• My DD was sick with a couple of hers'; she lived on crackers......just make sure you eliminat Neutra Sweet, it causes birth deffects!

turtldov

Answer by turtldov at 4:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Thanks, I'll try crackers. Babyhuey2 - I also have heartburn and I take meds that my OB said is ok to take. Tums just don't work for me anymore.
    llomeli

Comment by llomeli (original poster) at 7:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2011