Why is it when asked a question on here, half of the women on here are rude??

And answer anonymously??? Bunch of chickens if you ask me !!
Simple questions are asked and they always seem to find rude comments or just be a plain downright bitch !! Time to grow up people. We are all MOMS...not in highschool !!!

Amberlovesher3

Asked by Amberlovesher3 at 1:17 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in About CafeMom

• i agree, and you will see soon that so will everyone else and usually this question gets lots of bumps lol
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 1:18 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• well, I am not in high school, but think plenty on here are that old
    however
    age does not have anything with rudeness

sometimes it seems they are days that are more rude answers than others, also some topics, there will always be rude answers to
    even if stated in question..please no bashing..there will be bashing
    try to ignore those rude ones and hopefully some genuine answers will help
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Very true FIATPAX
    Amberlovesher3

Comment by Amberlovesher3 (original poster) at 1:21 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Are you certain that HALF of the women on here are rude? Does that mean half the women on CM or half the women who read the question or half the women who answer the question and did you really count to make sure half of them were rude? Maybe they just thought your post was petty. Maybe they were not rude but just sharing their opinion and you are over sensitive. Oh yeah and I'm answering anon so I guess that makes me a coward....nope, it just means I can!
    Anonymous

• See what I mean ANON- Im 100% sure you are one of those im talking about.
    Amberlovesher3

Comment by Amberlovesher3 (original poster) at 1:31 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• And you comment def was petty ANON...God im so glad im not friends in real life with HALF OF THESE WOMEN.
    My god
    Amberlovesher3

Comment by Amberlovesher3 (original poster) at 1:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• No anaon it doesn't make you a corard but your flippant, sarcastic answer just proves her point. !! Yes, we see you can hide behind anon as many others and let your character defect and lack of concern comeout sideways towards others..........instead of having to try and insult and belittle others to feel "in control" or better about yourself why not just move onto the next question.......
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 1:37 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Guess you haven't seen the rude, holier-than-thou questions asked here. Or the 10th incarnation of "Am I pregnant???" in an hour.

I'm willing to bet that if more women actually used the search feature on this website there would be less snide, sarcastic answers.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:03 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I KNOW THESE HAVE TO BE REALLY MISERABLE PPL WHO ONLY FEEL GOOD BEING NASTY AND RUDE TO OTHER PPL.
    jfrancis91680

Answer by jfrancis91680 at 2:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I have noticed in my short time on CM there is a group of bullies who ha line of thinking of my way or you are wrong. They are bunch one minded girls that I actually feel sorry for now. There are about 3 stalkers of mine that will down vote anything I say. Ignore them, we dont lose points for down votes i have started to take a thumbs down as a compliment. At least they notice my answers.
    vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 3:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2011