Im really swelling up...

Every since yesterday ive been swelling in my fingers and my feet. My legs are tingling like they are asleep. I cant get comfortlable. Ive been drinking ALOT of water. I pee every 15 min. Ive had a few contractions but nothing on a regular bases. my belly is hard and baby is moving alot too.
I just concerned what I should do? It the wkend so Id be talking to the oncall doc and in the past they just tell me to go to L&D.

Im 38wk today.

babyhuey2

Asked by babyhuey2 at 1:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you?
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 2:12 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I think you should call your doctor, just to be on the safe side. Swelling, and tingling in your legs?...
    DavaneeKalei

Answer by DavaneeKalei at 2:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I developed toxemia toward the end of my pregnancy--bad. Best advice I have? Check out your BP at a free tester, like at a pharmacy or Wal-Mart. They induced me because of my BP.
    SlightlyPerfect

Answer by SlightlyPerfect at 5:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2011