My neighbor is really getting on my nerves. She has a man, and is always trying to get my husbands attention, what would you do?

She always wears these shorts so short her ass hangs out, and bathing suite tops. The reason I say she is trying to get my husbands attention, bc she is always trying to talk to him and its kinda getting annoying.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• He has to handle it. Once he does that she'll stop.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:10 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Wow that must suck :(. There's not really anything you can do but move or go slowly insane.
    Anonymous

• Oh, you poor dear! Did you really think you would get a real and viable answer around here? Without someone turning your dislike back around on YOU.....in other words, she can flop her tits and ass everywhere and you just have to put up with because you can't change people. I'm going to start turning this back around on those people....we are free to be free FROM them the same as they are free to do whatever the hell they please. Get smart about it. Touch her man, rub his arm, take him home made brownies just because you happened to make too many (not for her though)....she probably can't boil water! Need a ride to the store one day bcz your car won't start....give it back to her. Knock on the door with cleavage hanging out and wonder if he could come over and help with a ....plumbing problem?? Just use your wits. She'll get the hint and get tired of you same as you are tired of her....
    Anonymous

• Love the answer above me! Turn it around on her even if u dont wanna show all your cleavage and everything a smile and a little twirl of your hair goes a long way with a guy lol
    MomE3

Answer by MomE3 at 4:24 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Lol anon. Great response. I agree with her.. :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 5:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Yeah, great idea anon but what about her husband? Don't you think he may get a bit pissed??

Seriously, your husband is the one that will have to handle it. Have him tell her that she is making a fool of herself and she needs to go put some clothes on.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 5:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Have your husband say something to the effect of how tacky it is when women have no respect for themselves and go around with everything showing. Then have him kiss you and say how much he adores your class. She will get the hint if she is not dumb.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 6:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I love anons anwser. You do that and your DH gets pissed? Well thats simple. He will see how she feels when he doesnt say something to little slut next door. Im sure things will change quickly!! Good Luck hon!
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 8:16 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• She is covering everything that needs to be covered legally, you need to talk to your husband.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 9:26 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I can't stand chicks like this. I know plenty of them. I don't even really talk to my friends hubbys. It's not necessary other than Hi and Bye. Dumb biiiiyatch. Maybe embarras her, be like "dude your ass is hanging out, go put some clothes on! " hahahaha
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2011