Help.

On the 7th of December, I had my bloody show...I was having contractions and 1cm dilated...The cramping has gotten worse, and I'm losing my mucus plug in HUGE globs.. I'm having a ton of lower back pain..Im so fatigued I can't stand it..
I'm moody & basically, just want to have this baby soon..Since I'm due next friday.

How soon after you lost your mucus plug & had your bloody show, did you go into labor?

Evans_mama23

Asked by Evans_mama23 at 7:20 AM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• The lower back pain is a great sign! In fact, all your signs are pointing out that labor is almost (or already!) upon you. :) Hang in there!!

You don't want to hear my story...with my first, I lost my mucous plug at 38 weeks, had bloody show at 39, and didn't have my baby girl until 40-1/2. :-P But every woman is different, and with all of those symptoms happening to you at once hon, I bet your baby is going to be here VERY soon!!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 7:27 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• it was a week with my first and i dont remember losing it with my second. my second delivery really surpised me as i had no signs of it happening...just woke up early/late one day and was contracting.
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 10:23 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I wish I had more useful info- but I just lost my plug yesterday and I was due the 9th! There is really no telling when you wil go into labor but every sign is a good sign that things are moving along:)
    mellibelli917

Answer by mellibelli917 at 10:25 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• i lost it in the early stages of labor. baby 12 hours later
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I lost my mucus plug the day I went into labor. You don't have bloody show usually till after ur water breaks. Thats what happened to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I lost my mucus plug 14 days before going into labor.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 4:26 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• oh and I had my bloody show around the same time as losing my plug.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 4:27 PM on Dec. 14, 2008