How do I start a cleaning services?

How do I start a cleaning services?
Where do I get supplies wholesale?

thomoyaec

Asked by thomoyaec at 1:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Home & Garden

• You can put flyers in people's mailboxes.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I had a cleaning biz. Well, supplies is a no brainer. u can start with the basics, natural products, and cheap! Water, baking soda, vinegar. and rags! u will later, need a squegee, scrub brush/es, paper towels. U will yes, need to advertise, somewhere free first, like Craigslist, CM, and word of mouth, like walking to ur local grocery stores, privately owned stores, offices, banks etc. they all need a nighttime cleaning crew, for bathrooms, trash, vacuming etc. OH ya, buy or take ur vacume cleaner for now. U can make signs and take to homes, like flyers put up at stores, or go door to door. Once u have one customer, they tell their friends. The best place is in a hospital, u can go down to their break room and post on the cork board. Doctors and nurses will pay to have their house cleaned as they work 12 hour shifts. I use to go to the hospital regularly and obtain customers! ask if they want natural products first! Allergies
    SOPHIASMOM

Answer by SOPHIASMOM at 7:19 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Sam's Club or Cosco
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:36 PM on Jun. 26, 2011