July 4th

what are your plans for the 4th of July? Are you having a big party or what?

CAN YOU PLEASE BUMP MY QUESTIONS IT SEEMS LIKE THEY GET LOST AND NO ONE ANSWERS THEM AFTER THE FIRST OF POSTING.  THANKS

please bump     and thank you   hugs    you rock

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 2:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Holidays

• We are doing a big BBQ at our house! Family, friends, cook out, fireworks, swimming, slip and slide, water guns, water balloons, a Bon fire, and s'mores!!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Going to a local town parade, then watching fireworks later. No big parties this year. Sweetie has to work on th 4th.....
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 2:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• No idea... it is my middle son's 5th birthday. I know for sure that we will be watching fireworks before bedtime though.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:45 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• It's my daughter and dog's birthday so we will probably do a bbq and then go to the beach for the fireworks at night.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 4:09 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• well will probably be going to a parade in our area and have a cook out nothing real big and then going to watch fire works :) I cant wait
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• We are going to be busy from June 30-July 2 between our daughter's play performances and July 4th things. We are going to 4 cook outs and joy of joys my MIL is coming to stay with a us for a few days. )c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:01 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• We have a hugh bbq and than we set off fireworks and than we have a bon fire and just hang out!!
    ljmommy1211

Answer by ljmommy1211 at 12:23 AM on Jun. 28, 2011