I Have PCOS can i get pregnant naturally?

I recently got diagnosed with PCOS last August and I want to try and conceive naturally is it possible or do i have to take fertility meds? Hopefully somebody can help me with this issue been trying for about a yr had a IUD put in last spring it only lasted 3 months then I had it removed last aug. due to a lot of pain i was having shortly after i had it removed i got diagnosed with PCOS and im afraid its gonna ruin the chances of me being able to have a baby naturally please help :) thanks

jessi28817

Asked by jessi28817 at 2:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It might be possible for you to get pregnant on your own, but chances are you'll more than likely have to take fertility treatments which will increase your chances of getting pregnant a lot easier then just trying on your own without the treatmets.

Holtswife24

Answer by Holtswife24 at 2:49 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I also have PCOS, and my doctor told me I would not be able to get pregnant with out fertility treatments. But, she was wrong.
    I have been on BC for the past few years and last March I conceived, and now have a beautiful, healthy 6 month old baby boy.
    So it definitely is possible to conceive on your own. I would try that first if I were you.
    Good luck!
    I hope I gave you a little bit of hope, to be able to do it naturally. :)

ShantelRenee

Answer by ShantelRenee at 2:54 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• how long did it take you shantelrenee to conceive your baby naturally with havin pcos? and congrats
    jessi28817

Comment by jessi28817 (original poster) at 3:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2011