When will i get my period?? possibly pregnant again?

I have a 7week old now and still no period..And have been feeling queasy like I am pregnant again.. Could this be? I have been breast feeding too..So has any other new moms got that queasy feling after they had their baby and know that they are not pregnant?? And also I cant go to the dr because they will not take you till you are at least 12wks and shore your pregnant

hamilcha

Asked by hamilcha at 2:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• why isnt it good for the baby if i am preg again???

Because that is what the doctors will tell you because they want you to heal. The thing is, if we weren't supposed to get pregnant after giving birth for a year or two, God would not have allowed our bodies to start having a period for that amount of time. It's also a good way to sell you birth control, which I notice a lot of women are pushing on you here and it seems as though it is not what you want, which I am right there with you. It's society and what people are made to believe.

I had a friend that got pregnant 3 months after having a high risk pregnancy. The only thing that put her in danger was her son getting the measles from an MMR when she was in her 8th month and her only having the shot that wore off they were afraid of her getting them. Everything was fine. Look at the Duggars. Look at life long ago. It's ok. I hope that if you want to be you are!
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 4:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Go to the store and buy a test.
    Anonymous

• If you've had sex, it's possible. Test. If you test neg and still have symptoms, test again in a week or two. A test will be accurate at this point. BUT, it is also normal to not get a period yet. If you're nursing, you can get it now, in a few weeks, in a few months, or after you wean. Any of that is normal. But without a period, you will have to test here and there if you're not using protection. I would recommend just using condoms, at least for now.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 3:25 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• would it work though being that i just had a baby 7weeks ago?? Im worried that like the levels of the HCg are still high or whatever and I dont want a false result
    hamilcha

Comment by hamilcha (original poster) at 3:06 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Tell your husband to wear a condom...you are very fertile after having a baby...go buy a test and take it tomorrow morning
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 3:15 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• its not the fact that i dont want to be preg were just saying it will happen when it does.. have any of you had the queast feeling after having a baby??
    hamilcha

Comment by hamilcha (original poster) at 3:18 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• anyone felt queasy after hving the baby as if they were preg again??
    hamilcha

Comment by hamilcha (original poster) at 3:27 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I have never gotten my period until I was at least 12 weeks PP. And I wasn't nursing.

I would at least recommend some sort of birth control since it's not good for your body, or the next baby if you get pregnant right away.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 3:37 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

hamilcha

Comment by hamilcha (original poster) at 3:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• thank youattap5.. my dr didnt push me to get on birth control supprisingly..she was glad that i said me and the hubby didnt mind to have another little one whenever it happened.. Ya it did sould like i was not getting to anyone because they kept saying about birth control which is not the route i wish to take if they would have actually read what i posted like you did they would have known that! Thanks
    hamilcha

Comment by hamilcha (original poster) at 4:06 PM on Jun. 26, 2011