Needle test/trick changed?!?!

Posted by Tiffany1985 on Jun 26, 2011 at 02:41 PM

Has anyone had the needle test/trick change over the years? When preg with my daughter (now 6) the needle said i would have one girl and one boy. I do have a son(3) also. I tried the test with my son and it said after him there would be no more kids. Just for fun the other day I tried it again and now another "child/girl" has showed up. WTW? I would love another child although financially dh and I cant afford another. Husbands test shows 3 kids also even though he is "through with any more kids." It is strange that it shows up around the time I have the implanon rod taken out of my arm and replaced with another form of bc. Has anyone had this happen before?

tiffany0507

Asked by tiffany0507 at 2:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Mine always shows the same thing, two girls and a boy and stops. Well, I had a tubal so that might be why =P
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• how is the needle test done?
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 3:06 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• use a needle and thread to hold over your wrist/palm to tell how many kids you are gonna have and in what order. circles means girl lines means boy is how most ppl use it. i have heard a different way (which i have always used vertical line=girl, horizontal line=boy). it should stop between each "child"
    tiffany0507

Comment by tiffany0507 (original poster) at 3:11 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• thanks. I'll try it to see if it works for me. :)
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 3:26 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Sweet I have to try that. It better give me at least one :)
    rachelv817

Answer by rachelv817 at 6:23 PM on Jun. 26, 2011