Needle test/trick changed?!?!

Has anyone had the needle test/trick change over the years? When preg with my daughter (now 6) the needle said i would have one girl and one boy. I do have a son(3) also. I tried the test with my son and it said after him there would be no more kids. Just for fun the other day I tried it again and now another "child/girl" has showed up. WTW? I would love another child although financially dh and I cant afford another. Husbands test shows 3 kids also even though he is "through with any more kids." It is strange that it shows up around the time I have the implanon rod taken out of my arm and replaced with another form of bc. Has anyone had this happen before?

tiffany0507

Asked by tiffany0507 at 3:21 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know what trick you are talking about, but you should tell me about it so I can try it :) Well unless you have to be pregnant for it to work, because I am really bad a getting pregnant...
    rachelv817

Answer by rachelv817 at 6:12 PM on Jun. 26, 2011