Is continuous cramping normal?

I have had continuous cramping for 3 weeks now. Dr. says its normal, but today it seems more intense than usual and all I want to do is lay down. It feels like period cramps today when the others where barely noticable. Anyone else having this issue?

hairfixinmom

Asked by hairfixinmom at 3:22 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Not for me it wasn't. Mine ended in miscarriage. Have you checked with your doctor/midwife yet?? Some cramping is normal, but to the point where you want to lie down, i'm a lil concerned about that.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• My doctor doesn't seem to be concerned about it. He says that I will have cramping and he said that I am just exhausted from pregnancy. He's really good, had him for 6 years so I trust him, just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this. Thanks for your answer, hopefully all will be ok. First pregnancy so I'm not sure what to expect.
    hairfixinmom

Comment by hairfixinmom (original poster) at 5:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2011