Cleaners

what combination of cleaners make your house smell awesome? i recently bought everything lavender but the smell doesnt stay as long or as strong. candles suck, liquid poparee sux (however you spell that) i just want my house to smell pretty while it looks pretty.

wifey000175554

Asked by wifey000175554 at 3:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I use the candles from glade they last a long time!
    ilovemy2angels

Answer by ilovemy2angels at 3:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I use to have lavendar and switched to the fresh clean linin smell. for a while I had a hard time finding everything in lavendar.
    I use the carpet fragance, that you put down and then vacuum, glade candles, speay and lysol.
    sometimes, put a light dust of the carpet stuff and don't vacuum in until the company is gone.
    Lysol on the beds sheet, curtins and couches.
    Glade spay in all the rooms and candles in the bigger rooms.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 3:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I think that adding a small amount of floral scented bleach to water in a spray bottle is a good way to daily clean counters, toilets, and spray the inside of your tub/shower. Instant clean smell that lingers (but not too strong)

Placing some dryer sheets in closets makes that area smell nice.

superclutz

Answer by superclutz at 4:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I have never had any success in using something that kept my home smelling good. I have found that my family prefers the smell of bread or an apple pie baking:) Those 2 smells make everyone drool:)
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 4:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2011