Do you fight your inner PMS demons?

I am curious if other women have to fight against their inner PMS demons like I do.

When I have PMS it is not uncommon for me to want to seriously injure my husband. Of course this would not be acceptable behavior and would land me in jail.

I love my husband, I really really do! But when I have PMS my demons inside want to come out and give him hell.

I fight against them and I have been winning so far. I just don't think that my husband appreciates how much I do protect him from my inner PMS demons.

superclutz

Asked by superclutz at 3:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Health

• I spend the PMS days making sure that I stay self aware so that they don't win lol You just gotta make a conscious effort to realize what your saying or doing lol

BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 3:44 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I don't get all PMS-y. I just cramp and bleed, then it's over. I've always been that way. Sorry it's so bad for you, your poor husband. Here's a bump.
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 4:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• ,MhacFoirfe.... my hubby does not have it bad. I fight off my PMS symptoms and treat my husband great just like he deserves. It is hard work though!
    superclutz

Comment by superclutz (original poster) at 4:04 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I have PMS but I usually control it with chocolate.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 4:04 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I try but I don't always win.
    lizziebreath

Answer by lizziebreath at 4:09 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• my poor poor DH just has learned to deal with mine and give me lots and lots of attention!!!!!
    traren

Answer by traren at 4:18 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Yep I'm trying soooo hard today! My husband is away for work and won't be back until the 8th. I spent a whole day re-arranging this livingroom by myself and that included swapping the entertainment stand with the one that's in our bedroom. I was bruised and sore then had a sick boy throwing up all over the bathroom before I was even done. ~sigh~ Now today the room is done and I'm so crabby! He keeps saying "mom" 200 times and had paper cut and laying EVERYWHERE, milk spilled on the carpet... I took a Midol and Aunt Flo isn't even here yet! Going down for a pack of smokes! lol I'm trying to be nice but I promise nothing ; )
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 4:18 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I never had bad PMS until recently! My doctor calls it PMDD, because I go from being fine to crying in a split second, and I don't realize how irrational I'm acting, honestly.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 5:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• lol yea i do
    but not enough sometimes
    i usually get really quick, scared i might say something bad
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 12:25 AM on Jun. 27, 2011