What fun thing are you and the kids doing this week?

This week we are going to the mall for Terrific Kid Tuesday.They usually have face painting, moon bounce, animal show, etc.
What plans do you have?

luvmy4kidsinAL

Asked by luvmy4kidsinAL at 3:46 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My DD is going to an archery day camp at the beginning of the week and a cake decorating day camp at the end of the week.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 3:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I am going to get out and pull weeds with my DSs this week. They will be rewarded for their hard work by taking them to the pool. I can't take them to the river, yet, due to flooding. Tonight, DH and I want to play a board game with them. I might take them out and let them take whatever pictures they want to. That should be interesting. We can't pick out paint colors for the baby's room until we find out the gender of the baby. Picking out paint colors comes next week after the ultrasound. The boys will have fun helping me paint the room.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 3:54 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Wow, I want a mall like that where I live! That sounds like fun!

We are going to the local children's museum even though we just went on Saturday. It is a very fun place! We are blessed to have so many awesome playgrounds locally so we will do our usual playground-a-day visit as long as weather is nice. We have a theme night at least once a week where we learn about something, usually watch a movie or documentary about it, do crafts, and eat food all related to the theme.

For Wednesday our theme is tornado's! So we will teach the kids how to draw a twister, make water twisters using two 2L bottles, probably watch a netflix documentary on them and spruce up or tornado area in the basement.
    superclutz

Answer by superclutz at 3:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Wow, you all have some fabulous ideas, LOVE it!! Each week I try to plan something with them, may have to try some of the ideas you all have as well :) I love the theme idea...helps keep the kids learning.
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Comment by luvmy4kidsinAL (original poster) at 4:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• We had two birthday parties this weekend and Im tired. I think Tues I am takingLil Miss to the free movies in town if shes up to it. Then the rest of the week probably playing in the pool. My oldest dd is on a week vacation so I know she will want to bring the kids for a swim. We are also talking about going to a state park for swimming.

Answer by gemgem at 4:07 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• my daughter has a week of karate camp.....lots of classes and games plus her teeth cleaning on Thursday.....
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 4:08 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• probably not that much this week other then play outside and movies and games.. But this weekend should be great I have some fun things planed for them and us
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 4:36 PM on Jun. 26, 2011