Not a question but a prayer.

I saw a very sad post about a mother and a child just today. It made me think of 2 dif situations that one which was my sister, but this mamas story was far worse and i am praying for her and that little boy, i really hope i type this properly and do not offend anyone bc all i want is to help mamas in need by telling my mothers story and my son and my story. I dont know if i will offend people idk but if i do i dont mean to im posting this bc i want to help by giving emotianaly support , i could imagine but never feel what this feels like.

March 28 , 1997

The date is when my half sister was born, this is very hard for me to talk about so plz be nice. Her name was Catlyn Renah, and im not revealing the last name, She was born with almost 10 or 11 holes in her heart, she continued living for 3 months , im not sure if she stayed in the hospital the whole time or what , Catlyns father was very mean and jeolous. I was 5 yrs old at the time and didnt really know what was going on, my mom said after she died i wouldnt take the dress off i had worn to her funeral why? Idk i dont remember but i do remember , while i was at her funeral i asked my mom y she was so cold, i dont really remember her response but i remember her crying , and i was comforting her :) Needless to say Catlyn was a fighter but in the end i guess god decided to take her for some reason idk. She brought more joy and love to the family and we will never forget her :) Anyways i wrote this part bc i wanted to share my mom and my experience with all the mamas that have sick babies and i want to tell u that it will be ok , ladies be strong and have faith and even if things dont turn out well it will be ok! I believe that the stuff we have no control over , always happens for a reason! The things we do have control over is our own consequence for the actions we have made but in the end nobody is perfect so dont u dare think for one min that anything bad thats happening in life that u have no control over is ur fault , and that goes for any situation not just this one!! Im Praying for u!! :)

RIP:CR

renah164

Asked by renah164 at 4:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• hugs

SweetOrangeMama

Answer by SweetOrangeMama at 11:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Very nice of u to say.
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 12:08 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Thank you for sharing your story.
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 6:59 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Your very much welcome :) I would have shared my sons story but its very long and I am afraid or paranoid that his father will read it. He was abusive if ur wondering y I'm afraid.
    renah164

Comment by renah164 (original poster) at 9:44 PM on Jun. 27, 2011