how many of you?

How many of you husbands left you for another woman because he said you let yourself go, and then you go out and find someone more attractive than him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• Mine didn't, but, I will say lucky you and he will pay for that one.he just didn't want to admit to you that he is a mess up.

Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 9:06 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I threw mine out when I found out he was cheating with a woman online (who btw is a DOG lol). He had no where to go and ended up living with her. She immediately got pregnant and hes stuck with the horsey woman. Meanwhile what was so funny was he was the one missing *single life* and I ended up being single and having the time of my life. It was hard being a single mom but I enjoyed my new found freedom and ended up meeting the love of my life. I am so glad my ex cheated bc otherwise I wouldnt have the fabulous man I am with now & wouldnt be as happy as I am today. His karma is biting him on the butt. He never did get to be single again and hes stuck with an insecure much older wrinkly woman haha & my husband is younger then him so I think I got the much better deal.

Answer by gemgem at 9:12 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• My fiance' and I have a now 16 month old son, back in march we broke up and I moved out two days after we broke up, well the next day this chick i had never hurd of moved in, come to find out he cheated on me one night when he said he was at a business meeting with his managers at a bar. Well during the three months we were broken up she claims he got her pregnant but we think she got pregnant before they got together. She ended up forceing him to marry her so she could be on his insurance, the marriage wasnt nessacery we lived in Va and she could have been on it. anyways. In june our son ended up in the hospital with phnemonia and he came crawling back to me. crying like a little baby, yes i took him back but i have reasons why. He didnt realize how good he had things until he lost his son and I. Now were together yet again and pregnant with our second child together.. his child by the other woman was just born yesterday.
    Chancesmommi

Answer by Chancesmommi at 9:39 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• well buety is in the eyes of the beholder...so while you think guy2 is more attractive then guy1 it could be not so. but congrates
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 9:58 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• My dad did to my mom. My mom is beautiful, she has a gorgeous face and has always looked younger than she is.
    He left her for some fugly, manly he-she he got pregnant. They are still married 12 years later and she keeps getting more manly, lol.
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 10:49 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• My ex didn't divorce me because I "let myself go," but he did say some very unkind things to me about my physical appearance after having had two children. We did divorce, however, and I did find a man WAY more attractive than my ex, and he's crazy about my curves!
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 11:41 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Mine never did we have been together 9 years and i did let myself go a little bit but he says i turned from a girl to a woman and he indeed likes that,

i was only 18 when i got with him so you must figure i changed
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 11:57 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• if your husband left you for someone else and the situation is worse for him, most likley it is NOT because of your looks, there must have been something else bothering him and he was to cowardly to admit it. Not that you ladies are to blame at all, its his fault for not working harder at fixing the problems. but kudos you to you who have found happiness, thats great, and im sure it feels good that he got the worse end.
    Thalie

Answer by Thalie at 12:39 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• This happens more then you realize!!!
    I must admit that now that I am back to where he liked me or where he wanted me to be or be like... I do shake it in front of him with my new husband!!! Too bad for him.... His loss and what I got now is MUCH better! I also must admit that my life is better for it and i am happier with what i have now!!!!!!!
    texasMOMto4

Answer by texasMOMto4 at 12:40 PM on Dec. 14, 2008