Which is best?

I am looking to buy one of these two, but I am not sure which one is better. It's either the Sunshine Kids Radian XL or the Britax Frontier 85 car seat. The sunshine kids car seat is good, because they are compact, but only goes until 80 pounds, and then I would have to buy another booster seat until my kids are big enough to go without one. The Britax is good because I would not have to buy a booster seat, since it goes up to 120 as a booster, but I would have to buy an infant seat for when we have another child, since you can't use this one until the child is 20 pounds.

Does anyone have one of these two car seats or know of someone who does? Your thoughts on each of them?

allen.moriahd

Asked by allen.moriahd at 4:10 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Costco has a carseat that goes from 5 pounds to 120 pounds. I paid $80 for it & don't have to buy another seat! It's called 'Alpha Omega Elite' very nice seat, easy to use, & comfortable.
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 5:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Britax Frontier 85 car seat
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I currently have Eddie Bauer car seats, but I want a harness for as long as possible, which is either 80 or 85 pounds depending on which I get. The Eddie Bauer only has a 40 pound harness. The Alpha Omega is similar to the Bauer. The Alpha Omega Elite only goes to 100 pounds, according to the Safety 1st website....

Christmaslver68: Are you a Britax Frontier 85 owner? How well does it fit in the car? Is it comfortable? Etc...
    allen.moriahd

Comment by allen.moriahd (original poster) at 12:54 AM on Jul. 4, 2011