Do you sometimes wish that life had a cheat code?

such as for more money, etc.....

Mrs.Ziller

Asked by Mrs.Ziller at 4:19 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• That would be awesome! lol
    MomE3

Answer by MomE3 at 4:21 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• cheat code?? you mean like a 'free pass' or handout? no thank you. i appreciate obtaining something knowing i've worked hard for it. when things are given too easily, we don't appreciate it as much. IMO
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:22 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• nah.... although it may be fun I'm in no hurry to get it over with!!! like a video game. I don't want to move on to the next one I'm very happy with the one I'm playing now!!! and as far as money goes it doesn't create happiness!!!!! but this question was a fun one !!! thanks Mrs. Ziller for asking!!!!
    traren

Answer by traren at 4:29 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Not really I am satisfied with what I got.

Answer by older at 6:15 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• i agree with dull scissors, id rather work for everything, sacrifice makes one value whatever gained more.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 6:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Sometimes I do wish that I could pull up a little cheat code box, then type in "Motherlode" like you can in sims. Or turn the aging off, make it so you're always happy, etc. LOL. Not all the time, because I do enjoy my life. Just occasionally.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2011