Question about ultasounds

has this happened to anyone....You go into the big scan (finding out the babies sex) and they tell you one gender then you go in for another one and they get a better image and it's the opposite gender

i just had my scan and they said this baby is a girl but the baby didn't open her legs and they even admitted that it wasn't clear to them that they were just going to say girl should i ask at my next scan to see if they can get a better view?

krissii

Asked by krissii at 4:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes, why not... if you need another scan - then ask. But I would not pay for a second scan just to find out.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• i have to have regular scans to see if i have a history of breech births so i go in 5 weeks for another we are excited about a boy or girl but would like to be sure for nursery and clothing shopping
    krissii

Comment by krissii (original poster) at 4:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• when i was pregnant with my daughter she didnt want to open her legs either and we couldnt really tell. but we new it was a girl lol
    alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 7:08 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I'd certainly ask again to be sure! My friend just found out that the little boy she thought she'd be having in August is actually a girl. Thankfully this happened before she had her, unlike another friend who was told she was having a girl and didn't find out until the baby was actually born that it was in fact a boy.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2011