Is anal safe to do while pregnant? *Adult* adult content

Im 27 weeks almost 28 weeks. I tried it once but i was kind of uncomfortable because 1st i get constipated when using the bathroom and i heard you can get hemoroids because of the weight gain. All that problem in your anal and I ask is it safe? My boyfriend likes it and i dont want to turn him down.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Its safe but you might regret it afterward. Because you might get hemroids and they hurt. Not only do they hurt, you cant get rid of them with out surgery. Then there is the chance that they might burst which is another problem to deal with.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 4:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I wouldn't. You can still irritate the uterus to the point of cramping. Plus if you stretch the opening too much you lose control of your bowels.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Personally I wouldn't do it but it is safe.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:17 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• its safe, but you may not want to after you gain alot of weight, i would suggest getting a toy like a plug and then if you are still interested let your partner insert {KEEP IT CLEAN AND NEVER NEVER PUT IT UPFRONT AFTER ITS ENTERED YOUR REAR!!!! this of corse includes his part and even though normally you wouldnt it is ever more important now bc of the pregnancy}
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 10:14 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I was always told that it's not safe because it can aggrivate the vagal nerve.
    lizziebreath

Answer by lizziebreath at 12:21 AM on Jun. 27, 2011