Just had a missed miscarriage. What are the chances this will happen again?

Am I now prone to them? I have two healthy daughters and had one missed miscarriage at 9 wks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Awe im so sorry :(

i wouldn't think so. you can take fenugreek like they did a long time ago and it will increase your fertility.
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 4:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• i dont think it will make u prone to them, im sry to hear that..usually a misscarriage mean something chromozonal was wrong wit the baby..go to www. americanpregnancy.org it has alot of info about that stuff
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 8:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I had a missed miscarriage in the summer of 2006. Since then, I've had 1 regular miscarriage, 2 full term births, and am currently 25 weeks pregnant. Chances are it will NOT happen again. I remember your post from earlier and my heart goes out to you. I'm sure you will be fine in future pregnancies.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 11:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Oh and my missed miscarriage came after 2 healthy babies too. Yes that means I have 4 healthy babies now. Pregnant with number 5. Good luck to you.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 11:57 PM on Jun. 26, 2011