Anyone know of a good trustworthy webmaster or e-commerse company that will build a simple webstore?

Here's the thing. I found a company that will build what I want for $15o BUT, their store doesn't have the ability to add affiliate accounts, which is important to me! I found a second one who is identical to the first AND has the affiliate feature included but it's $450

Now, to me that's a huge price difference. Especially since it's really just a template. I'll be the one adding all the products and doing all the ongoing upkeep and such....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Money & Work

• Try my colorful treasures she's on facebook she does fab work I highly reccomend
    kealey

Answer by kealey at 5:05 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Have you checked out Storenvy.com I have a virtual store there & it's free. http://shoppersdelight.storenvy.com this is my store. I hope this helps. Good luck!
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 5:23 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Go daddy.com
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:27 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I checked into godaddy.com and they have many options available, most come with some advertising credits for google adwords and stuff like that. They seemed pretty reasonable to me. You can design your own from their choices of templates or they can custom design. The prices vary depending on how many pages your site needs, the support you want, and all that. But I thought the prices were pretty good.
    Trinity001

Answer by Trinity001 at 11:31 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I have looked in to Yola, Free Webs and GoDaddy and none of them have what I need. I need something that will allow me to feature over 6000+ products, as this is what my wholesaler and dropshipper currently offers. I also need something that will have basic features such as newsletter, shopping cart, online payment options (I know I have to have merchant accounts), sales and specials, coupons and affiliate options. So far I haven't found anything where I can get all that. I found ONE webmaster, as I said, but I don't know him personally and really don't want ripped off.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:04 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I'm surprised godaddy didn't have what you want ~ they are one of the biggest domain hosting websites around.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:14 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Hi Get Excited & Stay Excited™! I built my store using eCrater.com which is free and they are tied into Google which helps out too.  You're not going to find any eCommerce that does something less than $500 for what your project is requiring especially when it requires coding for affiliates, I do websites myself but wanted to outsource this project.  I ran into that same issue wanting affiliates & everything else. I found a way around it that is super affordable. PM me so I can talk about it-- too lenghty to go here. HTH Blessings

blessed2behome

Answer by blessed2behome at 7:06 AM on Jun. 28, 2011