What Romantic Things does your husband/partner/fionace do for you?

On the run up to christmas every year my husband leaves one red rose 1,chocolate and a note saying he loves me with a little cheeky message on our en-suite mirror, he is so romantic. And on my birthday this year he covered our bed in red and white roses and it was all through the house when he brought me home from a trip to london. And when we are pregnant he brings a little present home for me and the baby every day. I love him to bits he always thinks about me and never himself, well i guess that's what im for :D

The other night he also made a family dinner which was unusual for him lol and after he brought a new board game which we all sat down to play and he treated me to a day at the spar a week ago as a little present while he took the children to work, but imagine 5 boys in an office but i supposed he was helped out.

Mummytomore

Asked by Mummytomore at 9:41 AM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• The first really sweet thing my DO did for me was when he was going out on the road, OTR for the first time in our relationship. I was so sad because he would be gone for a whole month. He always buys little chocolates (he has a sweet tooth). He picked out all the kisses and came up with 30 of them and said "Here's a kiss for you for each day we are apart."
    Now, he will buy candles for me, and make time for us to be alone. He gets the mushy movies for us to watch together. He is a real sweetheart.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:59 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Sorry i mis-spelt Fiance*
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 9:47 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• The one things that always come to mind is the nite he set up the apartment. I worked til 1am and when I got home there was note on door with hershey kiss. It said follow the kisses and it led me to a ready bath with candles and evrything! Then another note that said to come straight to bed after and he was waiting for me. It was nice.
    aeemom

Answer by aeemom at 11:28 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• He leaves me notes in places he knows I will find them...my car, my wallet, my dresser drawers...just cute notes that say 'I love you!' He makes he coffee every morning when he's home and he brings me a cup to bed. If it's cold outside and I have to leave early in the morning, he goes out to crank my car up and get it warm before I get in it. He sends me a text every morning when he works because sometimes I don't remember him kissing me before he leaves...lol! This morning it said 'Good morning my beautiful lover. I miss you so much! Have a good day at work! I love you!!'
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 1:10 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Wow! I'm jealous.
    DH tells me all the time that I'm a great wife, and how beautiful I am, what a great mom I am, etc.
    But buying things for me, or doing things that would make me happy, or planning trips? Nada.
    3gymnastsmom

Answer by 3gymnastsmom at 2:35 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Same here 3gymnastsmom. : (
    mandystenger

Answer by mandystenger at 8:55 PM on Dec. 14, 2008