Planning a trip

My husband and I want to go with another couple somewhere that has beautiful beaches.. All inclusive to.. Any great palces you've gone at a resonable price? What web site can i look at for good deals?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Travel

• emerald coast FL
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 9:55 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• http://www.gotopuertorico.com/

Try Puerto Rico. It's off the beaten path and you don't need a pass port!
    texasMOMto4

Answer by texasMOMto4 at 12:32 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• We stayed at the Rui Resorts down the coast from Cancun Mexico. It's a private exclusive resort that has 3 properties More closer towards Alkumal. Also, to get a better deal, you can try group discount travel or cruises. We're also going on a nice Caribbean cruise in January. Cabin rates were about $350. per person.
    I'm a travel organizer and if you are interested in going with a group and what city you live in, I might be able to hook you up with a local travel organizer that you can at least consult with. Hope this helps.
    CyndeeS

Answer by CyndeeS at 9:08 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Try vacationstogo.com. My sister just used it to visit aruba and she got a great deal.
    afdavis27

Answer by afdavis27 at 10:00 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• My fiance went to Jamacia alot when he was younger he said it's not expensive and it's GEORGEOUS!!! Aruba is also a great place
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 7:49 PM on Dec. 16, 2008