What should I do today,hubby is going.

My hubby will be gone most the day,should I go cheat on him,I'm serious,I'm not happy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• No, if you're that unhappy tell him, don't do him the disservice of cheating on him, I presume that you two were happy once and you owe this much to him. Occupy yourself with something else and talk to him about this when he gets back.
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 10:12 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• You go ahead, if that's what floats you boat. after you do it go back and tell your DH you did it

Answer by louise2 at 10:15 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• i cant belive someone would ask this question are you stupid
    mommy033

Answer by mommy033 at 10:21 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I should take my own advice here, just leave, you can have better
    Theone3608

Answer by Theone3608 at 10:35 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Compared to some of the questions I read last night, this one really isn't that bad! LOL. My DH is forever doing this. He's a hunter, he didn't get home until after midnight last night. I get upset with him but would never dream of doing anything like cheating. Spending all the money, maybe! :D But if you're that unhappy and this is chronic, then you should tell him and if he doesn't change then leave. There are too many risks with cheating, STDs, pregnancy by someone else.  It's just not worth it.

Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:37 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I think if you are that unhappy just leave. Nothing excuses cheating it is NEVER ok. If you want a better/different man, then get a divorce and find one. I think the lowest thing someone can (well one of the lowest things) do is cheat. If you cant keep your vows, then do the right thing and leave. Cheating disgusts me.
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 10:40 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Wow. um No I dont think you should go cheat. I hate it when people go that low, if you are not happy leave.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• No.
    jaimie175

Answer by jaimie175 at 11:03 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• TROLL!! Go for it you idiot!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:04 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• If that floats your boat then just do it.I think that's stupid I would never do that .I love my husband and our relationship.If you are not happy then just get a divorce it's as easy as that.
    monica277

Answer by monica277 at 11:09 AM on Dec. 14, 2008