Is this bad?

Is this bad?

If i were to find out my BF was cheating on me. It's not the hurt of him cheating on me that would kill me. It's the fact that i would feel like a total idiot for not finding out that he was cheating on me.....Does that make any sense at all??....

And, if i feel that way....Does it mean that i may not truly love him??..........

FYI: If we break up....I don't cry about it.......

What is going on with me?.........Anyone know?

Thanks Ladies!

gogogirl79

Asked by gogogirl79 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• So it's not the facthe's boinking someone else it's you not knowing and looking like a fool? Well I can only speak for how I would feel and I'd be devistated if my dh slept with another woman regardless if I knew or not. I guess I can see how you would not want to be made a fool of, but it would be a double blow for me. As for you loving him....only you can truly know that. I truly love my dh and I would be more hurt for the acts rather than not knowing and looking dumb.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 6:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• It's not bad. Everyone reacts differently, and you can't help how you feel. I can't tell you how you feel, only you can truely know how you feel. Nothing is wrong with you. I know for myself if my only concern was me looking like an idiot if he cheated on me, I would ask myself if I'm really wasteing my time being with him at all though.
    shoot4thestars

Answer by shoot4thestars at 6:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• You just may be ready to let him go anyway, and this is an easy way out! Good Luck!
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 7:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2011